- Children between the ages 3 – 7 years, (this includes a Grade R level 1 and 2)
- Referral from a health professional such as an educational psychologist, paediatrician, occupational therapist and speech therapist is required as well as a copy of the last report from all the professionals involved.
- A copy of your child’s last school report.
- An in-depth scholastic assessment by an educational psychologist may be requested.
- Obligatory 2 week observation period.
- Learning disability or special educational needs.
- English or Afrikaans.
- Any nationality.
- Any denomination is welcome; however tuition is based on Christian principles.
Monday to Friday:
Drop off: 7h45 – 8h30
School Hours: 8h30 – 12h30
Pick up: 12h30 – 13h00
Aftercare: 13h00 – 17h00
13h00-17h00. A late fee of R50 per 30 min late will be charged.
- Small classes.
- Education will be presented in each child’s first language.
- Parent feedback sessions will be conducted at the end of the 1st and 3rd Term.
- A school report will be send at the end of the 2nd and 4th Term.
- Visual timetable in the classroom to provide visual support of the daily routine.
- Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Play Therapy are provided at additional costs.
- Please contact us to get the full prospectus with fee structure.
We will be closed on all public holidays and over school holidays. We follow the holiday guidelines as laid down by the Western Cape Education Department; however this is subject to change. Parents will receive adequate